Tired

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all feeling motivated :) Determination is my watch word for today. Yesterday I had a complete creativity meltdown on a personal level, whilst still seeing potential new directions in others work. Britton Bakes has been kind enough to publish some free recipes on her site and we chatted on Facebook about the possibility of combining her Beetroot and Chocolate cake with her Retro Black Forest Gateau. Seems it could work... I just need a shopping list now.

I'd forgotten how expensive restocking can be, and then I forgot some basics! Fundamentals like potatoes! (how does the daughter of an Irish man forget her potatoes?!! now I *know* the lack of oxygen is having effects lol) #spoonie at around 3

I have a bitsa kitchen at the moment - bitsa this and bitsa that (groan, lol) but making up a complete meal is going to take creativity that escaped me yesterday.

Today I'm expecting a mini food delivery (bank account allowing) so it'll be less guess work today - but want to produce something special to make up for y'day.... we'll see :)

Comments

Popular Posts