First Step

I am having a problem remembering where I have put things, that seems to be happening online too. I have so many Pinterests, Blogs and Forums that I'm interested in that I'm not having any time to be to do anything wholeheartedly anymore. This needs to change and the first step will be to attempt to write a few words here every day. My hard copy diary is a shambles. No real information just a few appointments, a stack of receipts to sort out and some pieces of paper with recipes on. The add-ons to the diary are more interesting than the diary itself. I have been journaling on and off since I had my first lockable one at the age of 13. I no longer have my growing up diaries. They were thrown out to make way for a bottom draw which became redundant within months. Too late by then to realise that those words would probable always be more comfort to me than any other human being. (Until very recently).

Comments

Popular Posts