Too far, too soon?

Jumping in the deep end and then hunting for the manual seems to be my way. 
I believe there are ways to link this blog to Pinterest boards, Twitter, Facebook and GMail but it's still a little hit and miss at the moment.
Please bear with me whilst I get myself organized here.
Hopefully the copy will get more interesting as I get into my swing.

Did anyone see the Perseids Shower last night? I was woken up just after it had finished but, as I didn't know they'd finished, I was up at 4.30am looking towards Perseus with a brightening sky behind me.
I'll try and stay awake later tonight, I may see the end of the displays, or maybe not, but I have to try, as I've missed far too many things by sleeping :)

This was a chilled lemon cheesecake that I made from the Carnation website recipe. The base has been halved as we found it too hard. The topping is sliced kiwi fruits, strawberry marshmallow mousse hearts and lemon curd sauce.

I like adding little personal twists to recipes. I'm not always a "from scratch" cook and, largely due to my mental health but also proximity, I'm not much of a "natural" cook either. We both look for food bargains and I try to make food interesting for us.

I also dabble with various crafts as my creative juices dictate. I can't draw but I enjoy colouring in :) I have also done decoupage, crochet, tatting, knitting, acrylic painting, calligraphy and sewing. I aim to share the projects with you.

One of my biggest flaws is my ability to lose interest in projects and leave them unfinished. Or I buy all the equipment and then life interrupts my plans and the projects just don't get done. I'm hoping that this journal will keep me on track more, that any potential followers will, figuratively and virtually, kick me in the butt when I need it and keep me on track.

I don't want to rush at it, these things are lifestyle changes that will need developing in order to stick. I have been housebound for over 7 years, so this will not happen over night, but it WILL happen. :)

Comments

Popular Posts