Ramshackle

I'm procrastinating again.
Fluctuating between determined and tired.
This time 3 years ago I was the most ill that I have ever been and I didn't know it.
It would take me another 4 weeks or so to realise how critical I was.
In fact it took someone else, of newly renewed acquaintance, to ensure I was given the proper care.
So, today, as I was surveying the stack of stuff I need to sort out, decrying the amount of spoons of energy it will steal from me (when all I want to do is sleep anyway) I am glad that I have the life to live to have the choice!
I will rest, I get more done when I have rested properly.

Yesterday we finished off the best Victoria Sponge that I've made so far. Repetition definitely helps.
Victoria Sandwich with Cadbury Cogs
Victoria Sandwich Cake, with strawberry jam and chantilly cream filling. Chantilly cream, strawberries and Cadbury Chocolate Cogs and Buttons as decoration.
Wasn't sure about leaving the strawberries whole.... then figured that the photo could probably do with the added colour  :)

Comments

Popular Posts