Loaded Up On Lush

This post isn't sponsored, these are all my own honest opinions.
First Impressions Post
First off -  I researched this box of goodies thoroughly, until it came to this item. Which I got (almost) totally wrong! I wanted a charcoal toothpaste to try, as years of whitening colgate and bicarb arm and hammer have not addressed a mark on one of my front top teeth. I have a groove in the tooth and I'm an avid tea drinker, so despite doing everything bar tooth whitening (I fear for my sensitive, bad gums) I've not shifted it. Charcoal seemed like a last resort.
Then I saw these tabs and thought they would be perfect. Silly Me! I should have researched more. I assumed they'd be mint and assumed they were chewy breath freshener style tabs.
In actual fact they are a dry toothpaste, they still need a toothbrush and lots of water to rinse your mouth out afterwards. You chew, they foam and you brush and swill.
I really, really like the way they made my teeth feel after the first use and they do seem brighter too. I will continue using them and see what happens.
Unfortunately the taste is horrible. I really don't like it. 

Comments

Popular Posts