Autumn Falls and YT Vloggers

Really struggling this year to make sense out of anything. The majority of my issues could be alleviated by a Home Swap.
I am still in the process of asking for a Mandatory Reconsideration for my WRAG ESA decision. My sociophobia makes it impossible for me to attend any meetings at Job Centre so I'm really not sure why they thought I'd manage it. Not Now, Maybe Later After Counselling.
For the moment I am aiming to  fill my hours with creative learning and yet, there's still not enough hours in the day.
I need to get some powerful rechargeable batteries for my digital camera, so I've been unable to take pics of anything for ages. My actual creativity has also been extremely patchy this year. I have subscribed to a new Craft Box which I'm hoping will provide some inspiration for a few months but I don't see me continuing with it much past next January, as I'm hoping that my own creative spark will have re-ignited by then. I have so many incomplete projects going on but, due to where I'm spending most of my time, the projects have to be shelved and then aspects of them get put away and then become lost in the disarray.
I will write more on the Craft Box and unpacking it (in pics - not sure I have a set up for vids yet) in a later blog when I feel I could do justice to the contents.
I have been viewing Vloggers on YouTube a lot more over the past month. In fact I'd never watched them until this month. I have been using YT a LOT for everything from cake baking to parachord bracelets and then I looked in the mirror for the first time in months and decided I most definitely need a do over. So, it started with me checking out various hair dye reviews, then make-up until I realised that I was getting into the Vloggers worlds now. I have found a few very interesting people to listen to - they have similar ideals to me and like the same things so I feel I've found some connections again. I haven't commented on any of the Vlogs, which is odd as I always feel I have so much to say after some of their chats.
There are a few whose make-up techniques I like but not for me, as generally too flamboyant and eye catching. I Really Don't want to attract too much attention if I ever Have To poke my head out in public but it did mean I stayed around to listen to them vlog about other things.

Some Fav. YTers, in alphabetical order:
 Charcoalgreetings - makeup tutorial/demonstrations
Country: Canada 
 Eileah Ohning - vlogging about living in a car/van
Country: United States 

Comments

Popular Posts