The Orchard at Tesco

I'm trying a new venture, that I'm sure will take off big time amongst supermarkets.
..... found here Orchard at Tesco

It is a very easy sign up and if your application is accepted then there is a chance that you will be chosen to test for free, or seriously discounted, some household and personal products or produce.
This could be a great way of keeping me on track with this blog as I inform you all of what's becoming available, how to use it and what my thoughts are.

Last week I reviewed Morrisons Lemon Meringue Cupcakes (boxed cake £1.69 for 6) on my Facebook page Lemon Meringue Cupcake (Morrisons - boxed)


Looks nice, doesn't it? I was very disappointed with the amount which stuck to the paper, this doesn't happen with my usual recipe and cases. Could be scraped off and used for cake pops tho.
I hadn't whisked the meringue enough but was more pleased with the results of this meringue than I have been with any other I've made before.

I am now really looking forward to the new challenges that may come about if I'm selected for some goodies for #TriedItFree or #TriedForLess

Comments

Popular Posts