Nails and Sleep

So tired, I've been up since 8am and have managed to sort out 2 shelves in the airing cupboard, put a wash load on and started to sort out my bedroom.... a step or two in the right direction 😋
I've been trying to take more of an interest in my own well being. This is a lot more important now that my finances are down to £0 extra spends!
Meanwhile I've been bothering with my hands and nails more. A couple of nail breakages has me wearing washing up gloves and cotton gloves over moisturised hands.  👌
To celebrate I have made a collage of my Instagram nails over the past couple of months.
Instagram Nails 
I have Always enjoyed sparkly things, shiny stuff and pretty lights which flash and/or dance, I can now add that I am a Proud #Holosexual and I'm loving all the new Chrome colour shifting powders too. And Matte! Who knew I'd like Matte Nails?! More of that later.
Meanwhile.... I've just sprayed myself with Georgio Armani #StrongerwithYou for Men, after they were kind enough to send me a couple of samples. I only used one squirt but my whole head is filled with it's warm, woody aroma with a high note citrusy sting. I feel surrounded by warmth. It's blissful and very heady.
I am also completely  loving the #Heatwave here in Britain currently.

Comments

Popular Posts