Learning about make-Up at 56!

Never too late....? we'll see 👍
I have been spending some money on Make-Up and watching YouTube videos on nail art and how to put make up on. When did it get so extreme? 😍
I'm adoring all the Holographic and Chrome products around so I've been living on "Wish" for the past month! Happily spending not more than £2 on stuff.

BUT I  have wanted a magnetic base palette for ages, it'd be useful for crafting as well as my make-up - little pots of sequins/powders/beads/buttons that I'm using on a project that can be moved and/or stored in one place. I saw some very good ones which belonged to brand names and cost upwards of £10 (US$13.11, CAN$17.27, Euro 11.22) - I didn't need one THAT badly! Then I found a site called Escentual.com.
I had such a wonderful experience with them that I thought I wanted to Blog it.
I found a Make Up Forever beauty palette (XL) for £2!!!!!!!!!! 🎉(US$2.62, CA$3.45, Euro2.24) and £1.95 postage and packing. It's just the right size for my, already overloaded, bag.

It arrived really quickly and came with 2 freebies. A fine nail board with the #Escentual logo and a 5ml sample of #BioDerma Hydrabio Creme - Rich moisturising care for dry to very dry sensitive skin. It's lovely but leaves a barrier feel on the skin all day but as I haven't felt like wearing make up in 27C heat (80.6F) it hasn't mattered - plus it really does feel as though it's retaining my skins moisture. Saying that, the chance of me buying it is slim as I found a product which I really like and my skin really enjoys. It's called #Cougar by Paula Dunne - a caffeine enriched facial oil with #Hyaluronic acid. It disappears into my skin but leaves it feeling very soft and hydrated.

The Palette has a mirror and the magnet area is about as big as you see it in this picture (room for a small brush?) When I have had a chance to fill the palette I'll return with pictures and a final review.
Make Up For Ever XL Magnetic Palette

Comments

Popular Posts