Sun over New Horizons

It's been a bumpy ride but I feel as though I'm finally getting there.
Now I live next door to my Mom which was an extreme blessing at Xmas when I needed to recuperate after Double Pneumonia (both lungs).
Have settled in even if the place still isn't sorted out properly yet.
The landlord is the usual standard fare for Private Renting in the UK. Standards have raised a touch, but we still have jobs that need doing which ought to have been done before we moved in. I had moved all my furniture in and he hadn't fixed up the smoke alarm yet. This is actually unlawful. So even after him stating it was habitable - it wasn't! I have been compensated for that - but had I lost my life in that time then nothing could have compensated my family.
My house sharer is the usual fare too. LOL. I'm still waiting for them to do various jobs to enable me to complete my crafting room. Currently there's a lot of boxes to unbox and find places for their contents. Yet, it's something I'm looking forward to completing as there shall be a lot of creative activity when it's done. I have plans.
My wardrobe needs rationalising, and by that I mean downsizing. I only need a wardrobe full of clothes and a unit full of underwear and woollies, anything else is not only an indulgence but a waste of valuable space.
William Morris "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."

Comments

Popular Posts