Autumn Sunshine Makes Things Fine :)

No pictures today, I left my camera over with Him Indoors.

I have the forms for the Home Exchange again and I am gathering all the documents I suspect I will need to fill in the forms that she has for me..... yes! this time she has forms! After trying to tell me (first time around) that she didn't need any from her Landlord! I knew that wasn't right, no landlord would accept a new tenant without knowing, at least, their name and where they've come from.
I really don't appreciate being taken for a fool by a girl half my age. I'm having as little to do with her as possible because I'm sure my disgust will show.

Have to keep the focus upon 15th October...... which I believe is the cut off point for this swap. I may have miscalculated last time.

I'm having problems with concentration, which is why I am not using this journal to its full potential. My head is skipping all over the place trying to make some sense out of the chaos forming.
Gripping hard to reality by attempting to focus on the Here and Now. Knock on effect from that is that Fiction is carrying a feeling of pointlessness to it. Can't focus on someone elses idea of reality when I can't quite get my own into focus.

Now how do I explain that to my nearest and dearest without coming off as self centered?

Comments

Popular Posts